- Creative Event Planning
- Virtual Event Management
- For Planners by Planners
When it comes to Event Consulting Services, my range of creative skills and special services includes email consultation for:
- Event Planning, Staging, Coordinating
- Invitation Creator, Decoration Designs, and Table Displays
- Knitting, Stamping, Crafts and Arts
- Scrapbooking, Digital Photo Album, and Album Restorations
- Home Decor, Theme Staging, and Event Entertainment
Sometimes the hardest part of planning an event is figuring out where to start. With Queen Isabella’s Events & Creative Consulting (QI), we work with you to create a plan for your event and pass the reins over to you afterwards. Our virtual services include:
- Consultations and planning meetings with the guest of honor at the event.
- Event plan development which includes theme and design based on the guest of honor’s wishes.
- Coordinating event ceremony and reception schedules to ensure everything remains on schedule.
- Seating and floor plan arrangement recommendations based on the venue, design, and number of potential guests.
- Assisting in selection of printed materials, including:
- event announcements, invitations, and RSVP cards
- rehearsal dinner invitations
- menus, place cards, itineraries, and programs
- event scrapbook/photo albums
- Assisting in selection of event details including:
- menu items and cakes
- centerpieces and decorations
- musicians and florists
- Advising on event decisions and what would work best, such as parking or time frame.
- Referrals to vendors or stores that can supply items needed for the event.
Choosing virtual services allow you to keep some change in your pocket when hiring an event planner. These virtual services allow us to write the roadmap so you can follow through on selection and set up.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about our services as well!
Contact us today for | (925) 302-6044
your next event | firstname.lastname@example.org