Our Virtual Event Services
Sometimes the hardest part of planning an event is figuring out where to start. Our virtual event services allow us to write the roadmap so you can follow through on selection and set up. With Queen Isabella’s Events & Creative Consulting (QI), we work with you to create a plan for your event and pass the reins over to you afterwards. Our virtual event services include consultations and planning meetings with the guest of honor at the event. Virtually we develop and plan theme and design based on the guest of honor’s wishes.
Our virtual services may also include development of a timeline and coordinating event ceremony and reception schedules to ensure everything remains on schedule.
Other Virtual Event Services Includes:
- Seating and floor plan arrangement recommendations based on the venue, design, and number of potential guests.
- Assisting in selection of printed materials, including:
- event announcements, invitations, and RSVP cards
- rehearsal dinner invitations
- menus, place cards, itineraries, and programs
- event scrapbook/photo albums
- Assisting in selection of event details including:
- menu items and cakes
- centerpieces and decorations
- musicians and florists
- Advising on event decisions and what would work best, such as parking or time frame.
- Referrals to vendors or stores that can supply items needed for the event.
Choosing virtual services allow you to keep some change in your pocket when hiring an event planner.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about our virtual services as well!
Contact us today for | Connect with Us!
your next event | We’d love to hear from you